Thursday, June 13, 2013

i've got gadgets and gizmos a plenty....

Ciao ragazzi!

Well, fantastic accomplishments left and right this week. Yesterday, I finished my first level (course) or Rosetta Stone, which means I can speak less Italian than a native toddler!

Joking aside, I am really proud of finishing that. It was mandatory to go to Italy, and if it wasn't accomplished you'd owe 50 euros when you get there. And I finished it within just a month of having it. Here's to the next 3 months of learning more unfluent and rubbish Italian! 

Today, we had a huge storm in the morning. Be it I only got about 6 hours of sleep, it was not very pleasant. My brother has anxiety issues, and he was very scared. I watched him for a little until the rain died down and he went over to a friend's house.At the end of the day, I ended up taking a trip to Best Buy to go for my first errand for Italy: find a non-piece-of-crap camera! Weeee!

It really didn't take that long, and I ended up with a Samsung that can connect to WIFI and has a touch screen (which is exciting for me, cause who doesn't want a camera with a touchscreen?!) I honestly don't have anything to take a picture of now to test it out besides....my couch? MUY INTERESANTE.


Yay for low quality pictures!

Lately I've also been talking to kids from around the world on facebook that are going to be in Italy at the same time as me. Most of them already have host families, which makes me sad because I still don't have mine. So, Italian families, PLEASE LOVE ME ENOUGH TO LET ME STAY WITH YOU FOR 10 MONTHS POR FAVORE I MIEI BELLE. 

Well, until next time my lovely readers!

Arrivederci!

No comments:

Post a Comment