Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Sorry I'm so boring.

Ciao amici!

I've had a boring past few days, just waiting along and procrastinating like a champion. This week and next week are huge state tests, and teachers are letting us go easier than usual. Just a whole lot of review. But you probably don't care about that.

Recently I've been spending my time reading other AFS blogs, just for kicks. There are some amazing kids studying abroad, which makes me even more excited to go this September. Every blog I have read at some point or another has said to go abroad if you can. I highly recommend checking out some AFSers blogs, or any student traveling abroad. You'd be surprised with the amount of stuff you can learn from them.

I've tried typing things up for the rest of this entry but I'm really boring today. So I leave you with this:

I got this memorized. And I have half of the worlds capitals memorized. Geography is my jam, bros.

Arrivederci!

No comments:

Post a Comment